Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jesus, Giver of Life

Matthew 1: 2: Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Jesus comes from the line of Abraham. Abraham was a giver of life. Abraham turned faith into a lineage of ability and more life. Abraham was an investor in the future. His sights were always set forward.

Meeting Jesus means meeting the future. He is future focused. He intends to begat. He intends to birth new life, new dreams, new ways, and new opportunities for you.

ACT! Take that dream of yours. Think of who else could be involved. Give them the opportunity to be a part.

PRAY! Gracious Father of Life, Jesus challenges me to be like You. You are a Father. Abraham got his ways from You, the Father of fathers. Teach me to birth newness through others.

PrayerMetro puts out thoughts to provoke thinking not preach religion. Think. Meditate. Pause. Pray. Consider. Act.

1 comment:

The Drifter said...

Hello,

Thank You for commenting on my page, but if there were a way for me to push through it then I would have already. Can you tell me something others have not, my friend?